Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement | Onlia
Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement
As the Onlia account owner, I authorize Onlia Agency Inc. to withdraw funds from my bank account or credit card for the payment of all charges relating to my account(s). I also understand and agree that:
- All account information provided is recent, accurate, and done so with the full consent of any/all parties involved.
- We will endeavor to notify our customers of upcoming withdrawals on the 1st of each month.
- You waive the right to further notifications regarding scheduled payments.
- Funds will be withdrawn on the 10th day of every month. If we are unable to process payment, your next bill will include the outstanding balance in addition to your regularly scheduled payment. It is important to ensure your account balance remains in good standing to avoid any interruptions or cancellations of your insurance policy.
- Onlia Agency Inc. calculates billing daily, so the amount charged to your account will vary based on the number of days in the proceeding month. This amount may also vary if you have made any changes to your account.
- If you want to revoke your consent for monthly EFT, change your account information or payment method, you can do that anytime by signing into your account.
Note: If you want your next scheduled payment to come out of a different account, please update your account information 3 days before the last day of the month so that we can process your request. Any changes made after that may not be reflected on your upcoming bill; rather, they'll be applied to the following month’s bill.
- If you cancel your agreement to withdraw from your bank account, you are still responsible for the full payment of your premiums to maintain uninterrupted coverage. Simply switch your billing preference from ‘Monthly EFT to ‘Credit card’ in the Payment information section of My Account.
- We (Onlia Agency Inc.) don’t charge you an NSF fee, but your bank might. You may be responsible for those, as we can’t be held liable for service charges payable to another institution.
- Failure to pay premiums on time may result in the cancellation of your insurance.
Effective date: October 1, 2018