Digital Pink Slip Privacy and Security
You can lock your smartphone when displaying your auto insurance card to restrict access to apps and personal information, and to block calls and text messages from displaying. Here’s how to set it up:
- To enable screen locking, go to Settings > Accessibility. Turn on Guided Access and Accessibility Shortcut.
- To set your passcode and enable Touch or Face ID, Go to Passcode Settings.
- Follow the instructions on your screen to use Guided Access to lock your screen at any time.
- To enable screen locking, go to Screen Pinning or Pin Windows under Settings. The location of Screen Pinning/ Pin Windows will vary between the phone model and Android version. Common locations include:
• Settings > Security
• Settings > Personal > Security
• Settings > Security & Location
• Settings > Lock Screen & Security
- Turn on Screen Pinning/ Pin Windows and the option to require a passcode or unlock pattern before unpinning.
- Follow the instructions on your lock screen to turn on Screen Pinning/ Pin Windows when displaying your auto insurance card.