We strive to put the needs of our customers first, and in today’s increasingly-mobile world, that means making products and services accessible from your cellphone. That’s why we’ve built a multi-purpose mobile app that provides utility in just about any situation.
With the Onlia Insurance™ app, our customers can make adjustments to their policy at any time and can even earn cashback for safe-driving. But one of our app’s most convenient features is the ability to file car insurance claims straight from your phone.
With no phone calls or emails required, Onlia makes filing your first notice of loss quick and easy.
How to start a claim in the Onlia Insurance app
First thing’s first: make sure you and any passengers or other drivers are safe and out of harm’s way. Do your best to pull over and make sure that your vehicle is safely off the road, in an area that is free of obstacles. Once you’re safe, open up the Onlia Insurance app on your smartphone, and select Claims.
Select the claim category
- Emergency help: In cases of emergency, call 911. For non-emergency situations, ensure you are in a safe area before contacting us for assistance.
- Claims involving injuries: Choose this category if you or anyone else was injured in a collision or traffic incident.
- Glass-only claims: Choose this category if your claim is for broken glass, such as your windshield or driver-side window.
- Notify us of a loss: Select this category to file your first notice of loss and get your car insurance claim started in the app.
- Existing claims: Select this category to view your active or resolved claims with Onlia.
Add your basic information
- Date and time of the incident/loss
- Driver’s licence and information: This requires you to upload photos of your driver’s licence, as well as the licence belonging to the other driver involved in the incident (if there is one).